The ESNcard is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the card holder.
- Provide access to all services and discounts offered by ESN and our partners to international students.
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard from ESN Poli, if you belong to one of the following groups :
- Erasmus+ students at Univeristy Politehnica of Bucharest.
- Erasmus+ trainees at Univeristy Politehnica of Bucharest.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+ at Univeristy Politehnica of Bucharest.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESN Poli members
Know more at ESNcard.org/FAQ.
How can you get the ESNcard?
You can obtain your own ESN card at some of our regular events or at meetings that are specially organized. We will always announce on our social media channels with some days in advance.
What fields does ESNcard contain?
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- Photo field (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- Name (for name and surname of the card holder)
- Date of birth
- Higher education institution name
- ESN section (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- Country (home country of the card holder)
- Validity (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- Card number (unique number of each card)
- Bar code and magnetic bar
Note that you have to activate your card yourself on http://ESNcard.org/ using a personal email address and the card number. You also have to fill all the necesary information in your profile section.